Friday, April 24, 2009

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blogspace. There's not much here yet, but what do you expect after less than 15 minutes of life?  :-)  This will be my own little soapbox from which I will sometimes rant and rave, but from which I also plan to share free resources for miniaturists working in smaller scales such as printies, tutorials, patterns, videos, hints and tips and the like. Along the way I'll be recording in words and photos my progress on various projects, along with noting problems and (hopefully) solutions as I come across them in the construction process in hopes it may help someone else avoid them in the future. So if you are looking for unique miniature project how- tos as well as how-not-to-dos advice, keep watching this blog. 
Mini Hugs.
minimadgal, member of GSOLFOT

1 comment:

  1. I'm so honoured to be the first to follow your blog. What a helpful and useful blog, you are so generous! Look forward to reading more!

    Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete